Click here to view a
Varian 920-LC Technical Overview PowerPoint presentation.
Features and benefits
- Fast LC, via rapid and reproducible gradient formations, low
carry-over autosampler, sensitive detectors and new sub 3 Ám columns,
provides speedy method development, reduced solvent consumption and
- Dual-piston, low pressure, quaternary gradient solvent delivery
system provides virtually pulse-free solvent flow, reducing noise at
the detector and improving detection limits.
- Precision proportioning valves deliver rapid, accurate and
reproducible gradients for maximum productivity.
- Built-in vacuum Degasser eliminates bubbles, maintaining pump
prime and improving reliability.
- Sample injection is synchronized with piston position improving
gradient run retention time reproducibility.
- External needle wash and needle-in-flow path design eliminates
- UV-Vis detector features deuterium and quartz-halogen lamps with
highlight throughput optics, ensuring low noise and excellent
linearity across the wavelength range.
- PDA detector features advances double-beam optics design
minimizing noise and drift, ensuring excellent performance and superb
for a Technology Discussion Paper (Word document).