Click here to view a
Varian 940-LC Technical Overview PowerPoint presentation.
Features and benefits
- Up to four solvents can be primed in the software-controlled
Scale-Up Module, which automatically switches between analytical and
preparative columns for easy and reliable transition.
- Integrated autosampler accommodates 200 x 2 mL vials or 3 x 96
format wellplates for unattended operation.
- External needle wash and needle-in-flow path design eliminates
- Fraction collector accommodates a range of containers and racks,
including autosampler racks for collect and re-inject capabilities, to
meet all customer needs.
- Pumps deliver isocratic or gradient operation from 10 ÁL/min to
200 mL/min and up to 6000 psi allowing use of small particle packing
- Optional titanium and PEEK pump heads enable ultra inert work for
- Dual pathlength flow cells extend UV and PDA detector absorbance
ranges from detection limits to 80 Abs for greater sensitivity; and
they don't need to be changed when moving from analytical to preparative